Bandar Assaluyeh, Iran
Engineering, Procurement, Construction
Daelim, Kayson, IIND
Completed and in Operation
Petropors Ltd is developing the SOUTH PARS Phase 12 Project for Pars Oil & Gas Company (NIOC / POGC) in IRAN. This project includes offshore facilities (wells, platform and subsea pipelines) and Onshore Facilities for the processing of the reservoir fluid.
The Phase 12 Onshore Facilities will be located on the Iranian coast of the Persian Gulf at the Tombak region.
The total capacity of the Phase 12 Onshore Facilities is 3,000 MMSCFD of reservoir fluid.
The reservoir fluid will be processed to produce approximately 2850 MMSCFD of the lean sweet gas to be delivered to IGAT 6 and to produce 120,000 BPD of desulphurised stabilized condensate.
Alternatively, the lean sweet gas from the South Pars Phase 12 development will be limited to 950 MMSCFD and two thirds of the wet sour gas will be diverted to the nearby IRAN LNG complex. During this operating mode facilities are provided to enable the importation of up to a maximum of 2000 MMSCFD of sour wet gas, which may be intermittently available from other developments, to utilise the idle treating capacity of the gas treating plant.
The Onshore Facilities are fed by reservoir fluid via three 32” multiphase subsea pipelines and comprise the following processing units:
Receiving facilities for HP separation of raw gas and condensate/water mixture.
Condensate stabilization producing stabilized condensate for storage and export and light ends recycled in the HP Gas system. One condensate flashing unit, normally not operated, is provided as a back-up of the stabilization facilities.
It is anticipated that future desulphurization of the stabilized condensate will be achieved with “bolt on” Desulphurisation Units.
Gas treatment facilities consisting of:
- H2S/ partial CO2 removal from gas.
- Dehydration unit, using TEG
- Dry gas dew pointing by chilling and NGL extraction
- Mercaptans removal by molecular sieves
MEG regeneration and injection unit.
Sulphur recovery producing liquid for further solidification and export.
Utilities, off sites required for operation.
The Gas Plant EPC2 portion comprises of following liquid processing / utility Units:
- Slug catcher / HP separators
- Condensate stabilization (3 trains) + backup
- MEG regeneration unit / sour water stripper
- Flare / blow down / burn pit system / utilities and offsite drain system
- Relevant industrial buildings (Substations, Central Control Bldg, Laboratory, Telecomm Bldg) and relevant roads and paving
- Power generation / emergency power system / steam generation / fuel gas system
- Instrument and service air system / Nitrogen generation system
- Sea water intake and outfall / waste effluent disposal
- Desalination / water polishing / potable water / cooling water.